The new Shoei Neotec Borealis is now available in South Africa. The bright neon yellow increases the visibility of the rider and is an addition to the already impressive list of safety features on the Shoei Neotec.
Some of the advanced safety features of the Neotec include;
- An integrated sun visor that fully complies with recognized sunglass standards (EN 1836) that offer 99% UV blocking.
- There is no compromise in the shell structure to accommodate the integrated sun visor which means there is no compromise in safety.
- The micro ratchet system on the Neotec features an interlocking mechanism that is made of 100% stainless steel. Easy to use, no corrosion and no plastic parts.
- The Neotec features a dual EPS liner with different densities to optimize protection.
- A 5 ply absorbant fibreshell is used for the Neotec, with AIM multi composite fibre layers making the helmet light yet high strength.
The recommended retail price for the Neotec Borealis is R8,300.00 including VAT.
Shoei helmets are available via AMP listed dealers. For any queries please call AMP at 011 259 7750.
A must own soft cuddly toy for kids and adults who adore the Kawasaki brand and need something to cuddle at night. Seems to be well made, so even if the dog gets it you’ll have a few seconds to wrestle it from him before deconstructs it. You’ll also have hours of fun, while drunk, making grrrr noises or similar dinosaur sounds, as you annoyingly shove it into people’s faces. Then probably receive a T-Rex sized slap for doing so. Oh what fun.
Price: R225 Call: Fourways Motorcycles 011 465 1540 you can also log on to www.fourwaysmotorcycles.co.za for more.
South Africa is a place where we all need a decent pair of sunglasses.
Especially when we've had a 'few' in the garden and the head tends to tilt backwards in your favourite chair. So if you're into the SBK World Championship with Biaggi and others showing off then you'll need a set of these?
The SBK range of eye wares is the officially licensed product for the series and now available all over SA. They're well made, cool looking and well priced. This particular one is the SB707 Blue, with, er, a blue fame that glows in the sunlight.
For the full range and contact details visit www.sbkeyewear.co.za and treat yourself to something nice.
Summer is now here and perhaps it’s time to get some airflow through your torso? Possibly the best way to achieve this is with this new Alpinestars jacket. It has many mesh panels for total ventilation but still with heavy protection in vulnerable areas. Armour is found on the shoulders, elbows and a back protector and chest foam panels reinforce security. It will certainly make a cool dude even cooler, which rules Bill right out.
Price: R2, 200
Log on to www.langstonmotorsports.co.za for nearest dealer.